Popular Posts

Saturday 11 February 2012

More about me

As you know, I am in SST. So I obviously live in Singapore. If you are asking where, that is for me to know and for you to find out! I like to listen to K-pop. My favorite group is SUPER JUNIOR!!! YAY!!! My favorite member is Eunhyuk, who is the dancing machine of the group. I myself also like to dance and I can dance to Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, Rainbow, KARA and many more group's song. My favorite song is Super Junior's It's You. I like it because it is very catchy and it is very rich. I love to Facebook, watch telly, do sports. My CCA in SST is going to be Fencing. I tried Fencing in the CCA fair and i thought that the sword or whatever you call it is very heavy... But still, I will try my best and Make my school proud. In case you are wondering, I got 251 for my PSLE aggregate score with 3 A*s and one A. My friends say that that is quite low for 3 A*s, but still, it is better than nothing. I live in a 4-room HDB block with my parents and an annoying little brother. My birthday is on the second of August. One week before national day! Haha... That is all I can type now... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment